interested in sponsoring a camp in your area?
We partner with local retailers and co-ops to facilitate camps. Read through the details below, and if you're interested in learning more, fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
- Provide meeting place for 75+ attendees four times per year. Meeting place must include chairs and tables, internet access, and audio/visual equipment (projector, screen, sound)
- Provide meals (some sponsors find industry suppliers to pay for meals)
- Coordinate meeting dates and times with Randy Dowdy
- Provide a local camp administrator to assist with signups, NDAs, billing, and a first line of defense on grower questions regarding the program
- Interact with 50+ growers throughout the season - builds excellent long-term relationships
- Sales opportunities to meet the demands of the camp members*
- Create new products based on camp findings
- Build trusted partner relationships with others in the Next Level network
*While we encourage growers to work with sponsors who are price competitive, growers are not required to buy products or services from camp sponsors